Sickness absence costs UK employers >£12.2 billion a year!
At least 16% of the annual UK salary bill is spent on sickness absence!
Does this affect your bottom-line?
‘People who eat a poor diet take 15% more sick days off work’, according to Harvard Medical School.
Based on the most cutting edge science, I provide business wellbeing solutions to get your employees engaging in healthy lifestyle changes.
To deliver measurable results, I work with employers and employees to design effective nutrition and wellbeing programmes that work with all lifestyle requirements and fit with personal and work pressures.
Your bespoke programme can include:
Initial health and fitness assessments, which includes:
- weight, BMI and BMR assessments,
- body fat and muscle measurements, visceral fat indicators etc
- peak flow monitoring,
- blood pressure assessments,
- cholesterol testing
- blood sugar testing
- Employee weight and health programmes
- Weekly nutrition information
- Nutrition and weight loss reference booklets
- Weekly weight loss coaching
- Individualised meal plans
- Food diary analysis
- Weekly progress reviews
- Recommendations and interpretation of relevant testing such as food intolerance tests and other functional tests.
The UK has the highest rate of obesity in Western Europe. Recent statistics suggest 1 in 2 adults are overweight and 1 in 4 adults are obese.
Around 64% of the adult population of the UK are overweight or obese and this leads to long term health problems and heart attacks, strokes, cancers and diabetes and costs employees.
NICE recently reported; on average, obese people take 4 extra sick days per year which in an organisation of 1000 employees can equate to more than £126,000 a year in lost productivity.
More than 5M people have diabetes in the UK and 35% of the adult population are pre-diabetic which carries a high risk of long term health problems
Look after your best assets and save your money by supporting your employee with a programme for their weight and health management.
Packages are designed to suite each company’s needs and are discussed with you to provide just what you want
Your plan is designed to increase your employees:
- job satisfaction
- costs related to ill health such as health appointments and poor work performance
- accidents and injuries
- health insurance and compensation claims
and finally but not least enhance:
- your business reputation
- your competitive advantage
- your company profile
Improving diet, weight and fitness can save your company thousands of pounds by reducing poor work performance and health related absenteeism and put you top of the list for employee choice
Call Jane to ask for more details or
To contact me or ask a question, please complete this form