Thursday 6th Sept is our next Spa Day at Beautiful Grassmere from 10am – 4:30pm – ‘Why We Need Good Oils!’
We need oils in our diet, however it’s the right sort of fats and oils that we need! We have been programmed for years to believe low fat diets are good for health but are they?
Healthy oils should come from foods like oily fish, seeds and nuts. Seeds and nuts are power packs of amazing nutrients that if we didn’t use them as foods would grow into a remarkable plant. The power of these foods is bound up in a small bundle and when we eat them the energy and nutrients are released for the health of the cells of our whole body. Oily fish are also full of these wonderful health promoting oils as are avocados, olives and olive oil – all wonderful for the health of cells, the nervous system, good heart health and the list can go on… hear more amazing facts about healthy oils and why we need them in our diet and then how to incorporate them into healthy tasty recipes by –
Joining our Spa Day at the exquisitely designed Grassmere, Boughton, Norfolk click here to see Grassmere on Thursday 6th Sept
- Start with a welcoming cuppa – to relax and enjoy your day
- Followed by a cookery demo of easy recipes – ‘the oils we need’ + tips on cooking with oils, what systems in the body especially need them and why they are necessary – with local Nutritionist Jane Rose-Land – and all the recipes in a FREE recipe booklet to take away
- Then enjoy a delicious lunch of all the yummy foods just prepared – taste the delights that can support your heart, skin, nervous system, weight management, brain and memory and more… and savour the flavours of health + enjoy a glass of bubbly
- All sorts of information on the health supporting elements of good fats & oils – great before we start the Winter months.
Detox., Beautify, Rejuvenate & Chil-lax in the Spa (Hot Tub & Steam Room) for a wonderful relaxing afternoon
- Choose a massage, reflexology or beautifying treatment with:
- Jane Marriott – Complementary Therapist – Reflexology, Swedish Massage, Indian Head Massage, Ear Candling and Hot / Cold Stone Massage therapy
- Jemma Bratton – local beauty & holistic therapist – Facials, Manicures, Pedicures, Swedish Body Massage, Aromatherapy and Reflexology.
- Sarah Knights – local yoga teacher and massage therapists
- Tash Segal – trainee beauty therapist
Finish your day with a cuppa and a piece of tasty (but healthy) cake
Free Goody bags to take away
Look & Feel good for Winter from within and from without – all for just £50
There is a £10 charge for each reflexology, massage etc treatments – book what you would like on the day.
If you have any questions regarding ‘September Spa Day – Why We Need Good Fats & Oils!’ please contact me.
To book and pay please complete the form below: