Would you like to get that healthy skin glow after the grey Winter days – Join Our Next Spa Day for 2018 on:
Thursday, March 22nd March from 10am – 4:30pm – The Theme – ‘Skin Health for Spring’
The Spa Day –
- A beautiful setting for a luxury Spa Day at the exquisitely designed Grassmere, Boughton, Norfolk click here to see Grassmere
- Start with a welcoming cuppa – to relax and enjoy your day
- Followed by a cookery demo of easy Vegan recipes for radiant skin – ‘beauty from within’ + tips on looking after your skin with what you eat – with local Nutritionist Jane Rose-Land – and all the recipes in a FREE recipe booklet to take away
- Then enjoy a delicious lunch of all the delicious foods just prepared – taste the delights that can support your skin’s healthy glow and savour the flavours of health + enjoy a glass of bubbly
- All sorts of information on supporting your skin health to help you to feel great for the Spring & Summer.
For Beauty from Without & Within – Detox., Beautify, Rejuvenate & Chill in the Spa (Hot Tub & Steam Room) for a relaxing afternoon
- Choose a massage, reflexology or beautifying treatment with:
- Jane Marriott Complementary Therapist – Reflexology, Swedish Massage, Indian Head Massage, Ear Candling and Hot / Cold Stone Massage therapy
- Jemma Bratton local beauty & holistic therapist – Facials, Manicures, Pedicures, Swedish Body Massage, Aromatherapy and Reflexology.
- Sarah Knights local yoga teacher and massage therapists
Finish your day with a chilling cuppa and a piece of tasty (but healthy) cake
Free Goody bags to take away
Look & Feel good with ‘health kissed’ skin for Spring – all for just £50
There is a £10 charge for each reflexology, massage etc treatments – book what you would like on the day.
To book and pay please complete the form below: